- Broccoli Florets – 15
- Soy sauce – 2 tsp
- Tomato sauce – 3 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- oil – 1 tbsp
- All purpose flour – 1/2 cup
- Corn flour – 1/4 cup + 1 tsp
- Ginger paste
- baking powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilli sauce – 1 tsp (optional)
- Mixed Herbs – 1 Tsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Pepper powder – 2 tsp
- Bread crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Coriander – 1 tsp
- Garlic – 1 tSp
- In a microwave safe bowl put broccoli florets and add little water, salt and microwave for 1 minute.
- In a mixing bowl add All purpose flour, corn flour, salt, chilli powder, 1 tsp pepper powder, soy sauce 1 tsp, ginger paste, baking powder, baking soda, mixed herbs, red chilli sauce, and mix well add water and make a paste consistency.
- Now pat the broccoli florets dry using a cloth or kitchen/paper towel
- Dip the broccoli florets in the paste and coat them with bread crumbs and arrange it on a baking tray.
- Bake these in a pre-heated oven at 180 C for 30 mins flipping after 20 mins.
- In a mixing bowl add Tomato sauce, 1 tsp Pepper powder , 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp red chilli sauce/red chilli powder, 1 tsp vinegar/ lime juice, Corn water( dissolve 1 tsp corn flour in 3 tbsp of water and add it to this) and mix it properly.
- In a pan heat up 1 tbsp of oil, add minced garlic and fry, add the sauce mix we just prepared and bring to a boil, add baked broccoli florets and chopped coriander .
- Serve hot.