- 2 Cups of Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour + 1/4 Cup.
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Instant Yeast
- 1 cup Warm Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- In a stand mixer add Whole wheat flour, 1/2 cup Maida/All Purpose flour,Sugar,salt,Instant Yeast and mix it well in a medium speed and add warm milk,egg, oil and raise the speed to high add some more flour while its mixing. Let it mix for 2 mins.
- Then stop and remove the mixture onto a surface and knead it well by dusting flour if needed and put a damp cloth and leave it for 10 mins.
- Then again need it once and roll it and put it in a bread pan cover with a damp cloth and rest it in a warm place for 35 to 40 mins till the mixture puffs up above the pan.
- Put it in the Pre-heated oven of 190 C for 30 mins
- Then take it out and cool it on a cooling rack for 30 mins and then cut into slices.